World War I and II Service Record Book for sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
      One of the books we are trying to get indexed is for sale sale on
      Ebay now. The book is: World War I and II Service Record Book; Book
      shows the veterans from Nobles county, Minnesota. The book is in
      excellent condition. A super item for the collector. Buyer pays $2.95
      shipping. Link below:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=720295753
    • Muriel Karschnik
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2002
        Pat;
        That book is now 32.99 + postage do you think that is worth it? Do we have a
        copy down at the Historical Society to look at? If I have relatives I would
        like it but just don't know.
        Muriel

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2002
          The historical society has 12 plus copies, but none are for sale.
          You see them come up at auction sales often $5 to $25.

          --- In NoblesCountyMN@y..., "Muriel Karschnik" <mkarschnik@h...>