Poyourow Family in Minnesota from Ukraine 1920-?

  • ESP of MD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hello,

      I am in search of the family members listed below. I have no further
      information. I do know that some information on Social Security
      documents and death certificates are wrong. They list the wrong
      states etc. There are no graves to visit, they cremated them. There
      is ashes out at sea but thats it.

      What do I do? Thank you in advance
      ESP of MD

      =====
      Searching for my brick wall, Jacob Poyourow's parents. Jacob b2/14/1889 d10/1980 in Florida married Anna Schwartz b2/16/1897 d3/1975 in Florida, where and when married unknown. What I do know is Jacob entered into the U.S. through Minnesota. They had Lester Jacob Poyourow b8/18/1923 in Minnesota and d7/6/1983 in Florida. They also had Marvin Poyourow birth unknown date or place. There are 27 living Poyourow's in the USA as of today. Only 5 are related to Jacob unless I can prove who his parents were.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com