Nobles County Birth Index “The B’s”

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Great news!

      Geraldine A. Opsal has entered all the surnames that start with the
      letter B into our genealogical database. The Nobles County Birth
      Index we have access to starts in 1872 and goes until 1920 for the
      B's. Geri has entered over 1,300 B surnames. If you would like a
      surname searched, just post a note or email me and I will be happy to
      send you what we have.

      Thank you, Geri for all the tedious work.