History of Nobles County Minnesota Indexed

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2002
      Great news!!

      The index to the History of Nobles County, by A. P. Rose has been all
      added into our database. A few people helped enter it into the
      database but Shirley Karle did most of the work. Shirley now has
      moved onto working on entering the Nobles County Death Index into the
      database.

      If you would like a search of the database you can stop by the
      library of just ask via the Yahoo website. We can email you what we
      find off forum.

      If any one wants to help add information into the database, there are
      still plenty of books that we would like to have indexed. If you
      have a computer and a little time you can help no matter what your
      location is, drop us an email for details.
    • David G Halm
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2002
        Hello

        Looking for any info on SASSEN, probably in Adrian.

        Dave Halm
        Haverhill, Iowa
      • darlene neuman
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2002

          Hi Pat,\

          My name is Darlene Neuman.  I am from Worthington.  My maiden name is Habben.  I have some time to help in whatever you need.  I just retired so am looking for things to do.  Just let me know what and how.  I probably need detail as to how to get into it and the format you want on whatever you need me for.  Happy to help.  I have had many people help me on my searches and would like to help someone else.  This is one way I could. Hope to hear from you soon.  Darlene

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002
              Hi Darlene -

              Thanks for the offer to help build the database; I will be contacting
              you off forum to line up details.

              Pat
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002
                Dave -

                Below is what is in our database/Index let me know off forum if any
                of these interest you and I will see if I can get the information
                from the sources to you.

                Pat Demuth
                Volunteer
                Nobles County Gen. Group

                SURNAME FIRST_NAME PAGE SOURCE NOTES
                SASS Carl 173 Cemetery Book #2
                SASS Emelia 173 Cemetery Book #2
                SASS Annie 392 Nobles Co. History, Rose
                SASS Annie 590 Nobles Co. History, Rose
                SASS Ann 63 Reading Minnesota 1899-1999 wife of Ben
                Kuhl
                SASSE Conrad 74 Cemetery Book #2
                SASSE Edward B. 236 Cemetery Book #2
                SASSE Elizabeth 172 Cemetery Book #2
                SASSE Gust 172 Cemetery Book #2
                SASSE Theresia 74 Cemetery Book #2
                SASSE Charles 172 Cemetery Book #2
                SASSE Carl 1916 Worthington City Director laborer, 605
                9th Ave
                SASSEN Herman 279 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Mary Ann 279 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Marie 279 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Bernard 274 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Hargaret 271 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Lawrence W. 271 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Ida C. 274 Cemetery Book #1
                SASSEN Marie 214 Nobles Co. History, Goff
                SASSEN Marie 214 Nobles Co. History, Goff
                SASSEN Herman 215 Nobles Co. History, Goff
                SASSEN Catherine 49 Lismore 1900-1975
                SASSEN B H 252 Nobles Co. History, Goff
                SASSEN B H 215 Nobles Co. History, Goff
                SASSEN Lawrence W. 296 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co.
                MN Nobles County Servicemen and Women
                SASSEN LeRoy P. 296 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co.
                MN Nobles County Servicemen and Women
                SASSESN Ida 214 Nobles Co. History, Goff

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002

                  Marlanea -

                  Thanks for the offer; I will be contacting you off forum to line up details.

                  Pat