Rasche, Hems, Heinz

  • rosekubi2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
      I am looking for information on the Frank and Katherine Rasche
      family. They came to Minnesota after 1880 with some of their
      children, including John Joseph Rasche. They bought a farm in Nobles
      County...don't know where. Frank died on a visit to Michigan in the
      late 1800s and Katherine married someone named Peter Hems or Peter
      Heinz. The farm was then put in his name. They had a son Peter. I
      don't know when Katherine died.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2002
        rosekubi2002 -

        I checked the Nobles County Genealogical Society's database for Frank
        and Katherine Rasche family and for Katherine and Peter Hems/Heinz.
        Sorry, we don't have any entries in the database matching any of
        these names.

        Pat Demuth
        Volunteer
        Nobles County Gen. Group