Re: [NoblesCountyMN] peter morton

  • Peter Morton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2002
      Muriel,

      Thanks for the obituaries. They are always a joy to receive. Each piece of
      information adds a little more to our knowledge of the family. I also, made
      it to the bank today and got your US money order which I will mail on
      Monday. Thanks for offering to do more look ups - could you look up the
      following:

      Marriage announcement for Cora Fox and Frank Hunt - May 7, 1913

      Date of Marriage for Flora Fox and Charles Andrews, sometime in 1890,
      Rushmore, Minnesota

      Obituary for Charles Samuel Morton, died October 7, 1934. He died in
      Saskatchewan, but was born, raised and married in Rushmore. There might be a
      notice.

      Date of marriage for Clara Ackerman and Clarke H. Pannell, sometime in 1905.
      Probably married in Reading.

      Obituary for Clara Pannell, died October 19, 1919. Family farmed near
      Reading.

      Thank you very much for your help.

      Peter M.