Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Stomberg

  • chadrell1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2001
      There is not too much on the Stombergs, but I will go through what I got, and get it to you. There was a Menno Neelen Stomberg  Born in Upleward Ostfriesland March 1845, Died March 1908. Buried in the First Baptist Cemetery in George Iowa. I think that he was my Grandpas Dad.

      Have A Great Day!
      Jim

      Second Chance St Bernard Rescue

      Second Chance PBGV Rescue Of Minnesota

      Big D's Dog Training
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
        I checked the Nobles County Gen. Database and only found three
        listings for Stombergs,
        SURNAME FIRST_NAME PAGE SOURCE
        STOMBERG, Anna 319 Cemetery Book #1
        STOMBERG, Neil 319 Cemetery Book #1
        STOMBERG, Eldon A. 297 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co.
        MN

        Adrian City Cemetery
        Sec. 18 Southeast Quarter on Olney Twp.

        STOMBERG
        Neil, 1877-1961, father
        Anna, 1883-1982, mother

        In the Service Record book Eldon A. Stomberg appears on a list of
        servicemen from Nobles County, no other information.

        Hope this helps.

        Pat Demuth
        Volunteer
        Nobles County Gen. Group