Remackel

  • Shelley Sweeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2001
      Thanks Pat!  I would appreciate the scanned material when you get an opportunity.  I was still hoping that a volunteer could assist me with the wills or perhaps an address I might write away to in order to get the wills.  I have been unable to locate any info on Franks birth or adoption and was hoping that the will might shed that information.

      Again thanks for taking the time to respond to my query.

      All the best,  Shelley