Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Re: Kremer/Kramer Obit Query

  • Audrey Horner
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
      Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Matt Kremers' birth date was April 22, 1852 in Germany, he died August 4, 1928 in Wilmont, Mn. Mary was born December 22, 1865 in Germany, she died December 9, 1927 in Wilmont, Mn. Thank you for your time, appreciate all the work you do.
      Audrey

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 13, 2001
        > Do you have record of Lars P. Pedersen/son's death 24 June 1961 in
        > Worthington?
        > Many thanks!
        > dwatson@o...

        I went to the courthouse & looked up the death of Lars. I don't have
        this persons email so here it is. If they want me to look up the obit
        they will have to let me know.

        book 5 page 476 line 1
        Lars Peder Pederson
        died June 24, 1961 at Worthington