Re: Peter SUMMER Worthington Twp. 1900 Census

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
      >Re: Peter SUMMER Worthington Twp. 1900 Census
      > Where would I query to to find out when he bought and sold his farm
      > and where would I find out about his Naturalization...?
      > Thanks in Advance...
      > Mary McLaughlin

      We have a few Summers' in our database; the only one that may help at
      all is Chas. Summer, who is listed in the 1916 Worthington City
      Directory as being a farmer and living at 809 10th Street.

      We have the Naturalizations on microfilm in the library but no master
      index. Each roll is indexed at the end of the film. It is hard to
      find a volunteer to wade through these records but I will ask around;
      ANY ONE WILLING?

      The farm ownership would have to be done in the courthouse, again
      finding volunteers is hard. Do you know any more as to the legal
      description of the land like the section?

      Pat Demuth
      Volunteer, (With little to no time.)
      Nobles County Gen. Group
    • Muriel Karschnik
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
        Par;
        I will look up only the immigration info.
        Mick

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2001
          --- In NoblesCountyMN@y..., "Muriel Karschnik" <mkarschnik@h...>
          wrote:
          > Pat;
          > I will look up only the immigration info.
          > Mick

          Muriel -

          No one else has said anything. Thanks for the help.

          Pat