Ramage's at what cemetery?

  • jeanette@bendcable.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      On Dec 26,2000 Nancy Misel wrote of an infant son of William Ramage
      being interred in the new cemetery at Renrock in 1901. Could someone
      check and see if there are other Ramage's buried there also? or
      perhaps at other cemeteries in Nobles Co.
      Thank You
      Betty
    • demuth@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
        Betty -

        I never heard of a Renrock cemetery in Nobles County. We only found
        the following Ramage's buried in Nobles county all in the Worthington
        Township Cemetery just out side Worthington.

        RAMAGE
        Blanche, 1870-1892

        RAMAGE
        Ella L. 1857-1952
        John, 1856-1914
        John, 1887-1908
        Mary Frances, 1891-1918

        We only "walked" all the cemeteries and recorded the information off
        the markers. If the baby did not have a marker we would not have any
        record of him.

        I hope this helps.
        Pat