Obits WEBB-MORRILL

  • jeanette@bendcable.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001
      Thank you for having this form.
      Could someone help me in obtaining the obits for the below
      individuals? I see you say you have a index, but where do I go from
      there?

      Wilbur S. Webb MD d. 12-19-1893 he is buried in Clinton IA however
      his family continued to live and marry in Worthington.

      Luther C. Morrill d. 1 Apr. 1902 in Worthington and is burried in
      O'Brian Co. IA

      Thank you for your help
      Betty Ramage
      bramage@...
    • demuth@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
        > Wilbur S. Webb MD d. 12-19-1893 he is buried in Clinton IA however
        > his family continued to live and marry in Worthington.

        We don't have Dr. Webb's obituary of file but we have found a two-
        page biography in the book: Illustrated Album of Biography 1889. If
        you would like a copy of this bio. please email me your mailing
        address off form at:demuth@...

        > Luther C. Morrill d. 1 Apr. 1902 in Worthington and is buried in
        > O'Brian Co. IA

        We don't have an obit. of file for Mr. Morrill but in the Nobles Co.
        history there is a bio. on John Ramage that mentions "Mr. Ramage was
        married a Magnolia, Ill., Jan. 15, 1885, to Ella L. Morrill, daughter
        of Luther C. Morrill." If you have not seen this bio. I can mail it
        to you along with the above-mentioned one.

        We will be starting or Gen. meetings for the fall/winter again next
        week I will see if someone can look for the obits. that you want.

        Pat Demuth
        Volunteer
        Nobles County Gen. Group
      • Jeanette Ramage
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2001
          Pat, if you have not sent copied the bio yet I have the below family member also :) I have the Goff book if I can be of any help to you guess with copping material.
          Betty

          RAMAGE James S. 6/7/08 Reading Minnesota 1899-1999 coal & lumber yard