Re: Barnett, Whalen Connection

  • dufmur@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2001
      > In a note from you on June 29, 2001, you mentioned a query from
      >1997 about a Thomas W. Barnett who married Margaret Whalen. In a
      >note from Meredith Vaselar of the Adrian Library there is a
      >transcript of the 1895 Ellsworth City Census, in the listing for
      >Henry Whalen household there is a listing of Barnett, Maggie, age 29,
      >born Iowa.
      >
      > Thank you for your past kindness'
      >
      > John Whalen

      John:

      I am researching the Whalen line also. I have a Michael Whalen
      married to Mary Corcoran on April 18, 1888 in Faxon Township of
      Sibley County MN. Her parents are Hannorah Sherlock and John Corcoran.
      We have lost track of William and Mary after the marriage. Might your
      Whalens be part of this family?
      Thank you in advance for your reply.
      Emilie Duffy dufmur@...