Worthington history

  • Dorie Heckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001
      I will be in Worthington Sunday July 22nd presenting a Journey back thru
      History in the First UMC. I do not intend this as an advertisement, but
      simply wanted to make local members aware of the event. There is a section
      on the history of Worthington between 1872 - 1875 related to one of the
      founders of the National Colony, Benjamin H. Crever. I hope to visit the
      County Historical Society on Monday. Any information anyone has on the
      Crevers / Darlings in Worthington would always be appreciated.