Charles Aldrich AKA C.W. Aldrich

  • manpapa@cwnet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2001
      According to the cemetery index there is a Cas W. Aldrich buried in
      First Luthern Cemetery Sec. 1 NE Corner Graham Lakes Twp., Nobles Co.
      My ancestor is Charles W. Aldrich who died 31 Dec. 1922 in the
      village of Dundee. Can anyone help me to confirm if the person in the
      Luthern cemetery is my Charles Aldrich? If this is he I would like to
      find out if he had a wife or children. Is there an obituary? My
      Charles Aldrich was the son of George Aldrich, who died in Worthington
      25 July 1896 and the brother of Elizabeth Aldrich Fish who was the
      wife of Daniel Fish who were also from Worthington.