Indexed: A Short History of GRAND PRAIRIE TOWNSHIP Nobles County, Minnesota

  • demuth@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      The index to the book "A Short History of GRAND PRAIRIE TOWNSHIP
      Nobles County, Minnesota", by George P. Heikes has been added to our
      posted at our Yahoo website at URL:

      This index is in a text file form. A printed and bound copy will
      also be available in the Worthington library as well as the Adrian
      library. This index has been added to our master database that now
      contains 67,478 entries.

      "A Short History of GRAND PRAIRIE TOWNSHIP Nobles County, Minnesota",
      contains an early history of the township, including first settlers,
      land acquisition, ethnic groups, daily life, immigration patterns,
      crops, weather, and the names of many of the occupants of the
      township.

      We all owe our thanks to Duane Marr who took the time to index this
      book. This index is a blessing to family history researchers.