      From: miller_mw@... [mailto:miller_mw@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 10:52 PM
      To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Re: KERR and THOM families

      Thank you SO MUCH for this information. It is great! It shows me
      that Daniel Kerr moved to Illinois sometime in 1848, from Scotland,
      no less. Priceless information! My great grandfather, Bryce, was
      born two years later and then moved with his family to Houston county
      sometime before 1860. From there, I know that Daniel obtained a land
      patent in 1875 for 80, presumably in Adrian, where my Uncle had a
      farm when I was a kid. You don't know how exciting this is to me. I
      owe you a great debt. How can I help your effort?

      Michael Miller