57Looking for Kerr

  • miller_mw@yahoo.com
    Feb 9, 2001
      I am new at this. My dad is from Minnesota and I have found his
      great great grandfather, who moved from Coles Cnty, IL to Houston
      County, MN sometime between 1850 and 1860. From there he or one of
      his desendents moved to Worthington, because my grandmother was from
      there. I still have relatives (or did in the 1970s) in the area. I
      saw the index from the Nobles County History that was mentioned in
      one of the recent forum emails and found lots of names that are
      familiar, all Kerrs. How do I find information on them? Any help
      would be appreciated.

      Michael Miller
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic