484Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Obits

  • Robert Rohrer
    Feb 3, 2011
      I am not sure if this is pertinent, but there is an H.G. Beckley pictured in two photos in a 1901 Pamphlet of Worthington, for which the index is available on-line at:
      http://www.wgtn.net/historical/city_1901/index_list.htm

      There are these Beckley's mentioned in the A.P. Rose book (For those outside the county, this is the basic early historical reference for the Worthington area);

      BECKLEY     Clarasa     453

      BECKLEY     Eugene E.   453

      BECKLEY     Harvey G.   453

      BECKLEY     Harvey G.   283

      BECKLEY     Jennie M.   189

      BECKLEY     Jennie M.   453

      BECKLEY     Joseph      453

      BECKLEY     L. H.       453

      BECKLEY     L. H.       173

      BECKLEY     Martha      453

      I am not aware of the A.P. Rose book being available to be read nor searched on-line.

      Regards,
      Bob Rohrer