472RE: [NoblesCountyMN] Nobles County Photographs On Line

  • Lorri Hill
    Mar 10, 2010
      How do we submitted photos for this website.  It's wonderful!

      To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      From: demuth@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:52:27 +0000
      Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Nobles County Photographs On Line

      The Nobles County Historical Society has about 160 photographs on line at the Minnesota Digital Library Website. Information and links below:

      Minnesota Reflections now brings you nearly 45,000 images and documents shared by more than 98 cultural heritage organizations across the state. This site offers a variety of resources on Minnesota's history for researchers, educators, students, and the public. We add throughout the year so check back often. Links:

      http://reflections. mndigital. org/cdm4/ browse.php? CISOROOT= %2Fp15160coll4

      http://reflections. mndigital. org/index. php