463Re: [NoblesCountyMN] German Lutheran Church near Ellsworth

  • Nobles County Historical Society
    Dec 10, 2009
      There is/was a Betleham Lutheran Church in Ellsworth, founded 6/7/1953,  They purchased the Little Rock Norweigen Church in Oct 1954 and moved it into Ellsworth I have no other info about it.

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Raymond Crippen <rac8@...> wrote:

      There was/is a German Lutheran church at Little Rock, across the line in Iowa (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod).

      On Dec 8, 2009, at 8:27 PM, moer0020 wrote:

      Hello,
      The Rock and Pipestone County history published in 1911 says my great-grandfather (John Moerke) was a member of the German Lutheran Church. He lived in Kanaranzi Township of Rock County, about 3 to 4 miles from Ellsworth. Does anyone know which church this might be--and what happened to its records? I don't see any Lutheran churches in Ellsworth.
      Thanks,
      Jerimiah Moerke

      --
      Nobles County Historical Society