462Re: [NoblesCountyMN] German Lutheran Church near Ellsworth

  • Raymond Crippen
    Dec 9, 2009
      There was/is a German Lutheran church at Little Rock, across the line in Iowa (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod).

      On Dec 8, 2009, at 8:27 PM, moer0020 wrote:

      Hello,
      The Rock and Pipestone County history published in 1911 says my great-grandfather (John Moerke) was a member of the German Lutheran Church. He lived in Kanaranzi Township of Rock County, about 3 to 4 miles from Ellsworth. Does anyone know which church this might be--and what happened to its records? I don't see any Lutheran churches in Ellsworth.
      Thanks,
      Jerimiah Moerke

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic