      From: inzy
      Date: 03/23/09 12:50:41
      Subject: Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Request for information

      Hi Joe
      Thank you for the lead but she did not know any of my family  members.   She had trouble hearing too but I appreciate your help.  I did talk to her daughter also but they were not familiar with them .  I have some information but I am trying to find direct descendents so I can see if any have pictures of my great grandparents or of my father .  I will keep pulling up death certificates lol til i find what I want but thank you again