      From: patdemuth <demuth@...>
      To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:42:10 PM
      Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Old Photo - Need help placing people and car make.

      I have posted another photo to the Yahoo Groups website that the
      historical society would like help with. We do not know who these
      ladies are or the make or approximate year of the automobile. We also
      don't what the brick building is that is used as a back drop. There is
      a link below but may not work. If the link does not work you can see
      the photo by going to the Yahoo Groups site at:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NoblesCoun tyMN/
      And clicking "photos" in the left menu bar on the left side of the screen.

      Link to photo:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/NoblesCoun tyMN/photos/ album/1196748045 /pic/802524791/ view?picmode= &mode=tn& order=ordinal& start=1&count= 20&dir=asc

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic