359STEFFEN family

  • Joy Wright
    Mar 17, 2006
      I am looking for information regarding my great-great grandparents,
      Hans Ferdinand (b. 21 Aug 1866 d. 22 Feb 1934) and Alvina Laura? KASCH
      (b. Sep 1874 d. 2 Jan 1909) STEFFEN. I believe they both died in
      Nobles county.

      After my great-great grandmother died, Hans Ferdinand remarried to
      Elizabeth "Betty" HOLECK (b. 4 Nov 1883/1884 d. 6 Feb 1956).

      Hans and Alvina had at least six children - Henry (1906) and Ernest
      (1908) were both born in Nobles county.

      Betty had a daughter, Frieda (1908), before she married Hans.

      Any information that can be found would be appreciated - obituaries,
      burial records, marriage record, etc.

      Thank you!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic