      From: Marlanea Johnson [mailto:mmjtigercub579@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 11:30 PM
      To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NoblesCountyMN] History of Nobles County Minnesota Indexed

      DERA PAT , HI I WOULD LIKE TO HELP IDEX THE DATABASE . HELPED OUT BEFORE ON MY OTHER COMPUTER PUT IN BIRTH AND DEATH FOR THE FREE BIRTH RECORDS SITE . SO LET ME KNOW. MARLANEA .

        patdemuth <demuth@...> wrote:

      Great news!!

      The index to the History of Nobles County, by A. P. Rose has been all
      added into our database. A few people helped enter it into the
      database but Shirley Karle did most of the work.  Shirley now has
      moved onto working on entering the Nobles County Death Index into the
      database.

      If you would like a search of the database you can stop by the
      library of just ask via the Yahoo website.  We can email you what we
      find off forum.

      If any one wants to help add information into the database, there are
      still plenty of books that we would like to have indexed.  If you
      have a computer and a little time you can help no matter what your
      location is, drop us an email for details.

      Do You Yahoo!?