      From: demuth@... [mailto:demuth@...]
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 5:03 AM
      To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Re: Obits WEBB-MORRILL

      > Wilbur S. Webb MD d. 12-19-1893 he is buried in Clinton IA however
      > his family continued to live and marry in Worthington.

      We don't have Dr. Webb's obituary of file but we have found a two-
      page biography in the book: Illustrated Album of Biography 1889.  If
      you would like a copy of this bio. please email me your mailing
      address off form at:demuth@...

      > Luther C. Morrill d. 1 Apr. 1902 in Worthington and is buried in
      > O'Brian Co. IA

      We don't have an obit. of file for Mr. Morrill but in the Nobles Co.
      history there is a bio. on John Ramage that mentions "Mr. Ramage was
      married a Magnolia, Ill., Jan. 15, 1885, to Ella L. Morrill, daughter
      of Luther C. Morrill."  If you have not seen this bio. I can mail it
      to you along with the above-mentioned one.

      We will be starting or Gen. meetings for the fall/winter again next
      week I will see if someone can look for the obits. that you want.

      Pat Demuth
      Volunteer
      Nobles County Gen. Group