Highly Recommended by Chris Kane

  • chris@aballtime.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Hi,

      Chris Kane would like you to see this Web page:

      Help Wanted
      (By Webspirations)
      http://www.flowgo.com/refer/redir.cfm?page_id=32561&d=05-07-02

      Chris Kane also included this note:
      I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

      We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

      FREE Color Business Cards. An $85.00 FREE Gift! Get FREE custom printed business cards for your business or personal use. These are premium quality, four-color business cards printed on 100 lb. paper stock! Easily customize them online, choosing from professional, corporate, elegant, cool or funky designs. Claim this unique FREE gift now! Click here.
      http://www.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?ad_id=878&d=05-07-02

      The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

      One of your friends sent this email through our website.
      Friend's name: Chris Kane
      Friend's IP address: 68.97.11.243
      Date and Time: 5/7/02 16:08:04 PM Pacific

      If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

      abuse@...

      If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

      http://www.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=ejrzmeagbozkimicSknvzepjvouoDapm