Bee meeting

  • grichtmeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2002
      It is time to start a new year Thursday the 21, at 700PM we will have are
      first meeting see you their. George
    • GeorgeRichtmeyer@georgesapiary.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2002
        Do not forget The 23 Thursday at 700pm. is the night of our
        meeting Mr. Noaks is our speaker. Seeyou their .George
        George's Apiary
        8861 Red Cedar Ln.
        Noble, OK 73068
        (405)872-8385
      • Christine M. Kane
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2002
          Your email came through fine, as long as everybody knows where it
          is we meet :^)!