Meeting date

  • Ellen King
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2001
      Meeting date
      Just double checking the meeting date for this month.
      Is it Thursday March 15 or Tuesday
      March 20?
      Just wanted to be sure I don't miss it.
      Thanks,
      Ellen
    • Whitney L. Boutin, Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2001
        Ellen
        The meetings have changed from the 3rd Thursday to the 3rd Tuesday of the month. The next
        meeting is Tuesday, March 20. See you there....Whitney

        To: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com
        From: Ellen King <ellen-king@...>
        Date sent: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:26:43 -0600
        Send reply to: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com