(no subject)

  • grichtmeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2001
      The March Will be on the 20 of march it is the third tuesday in march
                                  see you thier george
    • Ellen King
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14 5:26 AM
        Meeting date
        Just double checking the meeting date for this month.
        Is it Thursday March 15 or Tuesday
        March 20?
        Just wanted to be sure I don't miss it.
        Thanks,
        Ellen
      • Whitney L. Boutin, Jr.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14 6:11 AM
          Ellen
          The meetings have changed from the 3rd Thursday to the 3rd Tuesday of the month. The next
          meeting is Tuesday, March 20. See you there....Whitney

          To: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com
          From: Ellen King <ellen-king@...>
          Date sent: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:26:43 -0600
          Send reply to: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com