(no subject)

  • grichtmeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 5:57 PM
      I have preschool regesteriations for the upcoming bee
      school if anyone is interested call or e-mail me the school will begin Sep 11
      and will end Oct 18.It, will be held on Mon,Wed's and will begin at 7:00 P.M
      till 9:00 if, you regester before Sep 1 the price will be $50.00. After Sep 1
      it will be $60.00 including all materal.

      Sincerly,
      George Richtmeyer
      phone# 872-8385
      GRichtmeye@...