solid perfume from beeswax

  • Judy Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2000
      Thought I'd send you all an easy recipe for solid perfume using beeswax.

      1 cup shaved beeswax
      1/2 c sunflower oil
      20 drops essential oil (or perfume oil)

      Melt beeswax & oil together over low heat.  (I do this in the microwave in a glass jar in short bursts.)

      Once melted,  remove from heat source.  Once the mixture starts to turn opaque add the essential oil (or perfume oil).

      Pour into containers. (This sets up pretty fast-so make sure you have everything ready!)

      Ta-daa

      You did it!!!!

      Judy
      Green Dragon Herbals