Re: [NobleBeekeepers] Reminder - Bee Meeting

  • Whitney L. Boutin, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2000
      This is an automatic message. Please remember that we are
      going to meet at George's Apiary on Saturday at 2:00pm. We are
      not meeting at our regular time and place. So if you have had a
      conflict in the past with the time, now is your chance to come to a
      meeting.

      We plan to work with bees so don't forget to wear proper attire, and
      if you plan on eating food you will need to bring your own. See you
      on Saturday.

      From: NobleBeekeepers@egroups.com
      To: NobleBeekeepers@egroups.com
      Date sent: 13 Jun 2000 00:02:05 -0000
      Send reply to: NobleBeekeepers@egroups.com
      Subject: [NobleBeekeepers] Reminder - Bee Meeting

      > Are you paying too much for your International Calls? Join
      beMANY! and
      > pay less each month. Our huge buying group gives you Long
      Distance rates