RE: [NobleBeekeepers] Calvert Apiaries

  • JIM REYNOLDS
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2000
      I would be very cautious about ordering bees from the southeast because of the possibility of small hive beetle
      infestation as well as fluvinate resistant mites. Altho the risk remains anywhere the bees originate, that area is
      always a few years ahead of the north and west for developing pest problems.

      James Reynolds
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2000
        Thanks guys! Both of you.

        I was under the impression that a May delivery might be a little late,
        but, have taken your advise & phoned George to order the bees locally.
        Left a message. Again, Thanks!

        Judy in Little Axe