Honey Products?

  • Julie C
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hi,

      We have been a part of this email list for several months.  My husband and son attended your March meeting and so enjoyed the information they were able to glean as my son is trying to start keeping bees.

      I am looking for some information on honey products so I thought I would ask here. I work at the Country Cottage Lavender Farm in west Shawnee.  We are putting together the Central Oklahoma Lavender Festival for the 1st Saturday in June.  We are hoping to find someone who has honey and honey products that might like to sell at the festival.  Does anyone know of someone I could contact?

      Thank you for your help
      Blessings
      Julie