Noble beekeeper meeting this week, Thursday April 18

  • Maribeth Snapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      The speakers for Thursday night's meeting will be Brian Royal, who will explain how to make splits from your hives (we all need just a few more bees, don't we?) and Teresa Bell, who will talk about some trees that are bee friendly but which we don't always think of growing in Oklahoma.

      Hope to see you there.

      Maribeth