Reminder - State Beekeeper conference 3/15 and 3/16

  • Maribeth Snapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 10:41 PM
      The Noble Beekeeper club is the host for the Spring Beekeeper conference to be held Saturday 3/16 at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds, 615 E. Robinson, Norman, OK. The Saturday meeting is 8:00 - 4:30

      On Friday night, 3/15, Noble will hold their regular March meeting at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds, where the Saturday meeting will be held. Reyah Carlson, the apitherapist scheduled to speak on Saturday, will show a short video about her personal healing as a result of Sting therapy. Steven Anderson will also make a presentation on Friday night.
      Since there will be beekeepers from other clubs present on Friday night, please bring a snack to share.

      There will be a pot luck lunch on Saturday. Fried chicken will be provided by the State Beekeeper Association, but everyone is encouraged to bring a side dish or dessert to share.

      If you have any questions, please contact me at
      maribeth@...
    • Julie Hoffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16 2:41 PM
        Sorry I missed the meeting we had a funeral Friday
        Hope to see you all in a few weeks.

        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • mccabe_carolyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16 3:23 PM

[...]