Noble beekeeper meeting for 2/21/13 canceled

  • NobleBeekeepers-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Due to the amount of moisture on the roads and the anticipated temperatures this evening, we have decided to cancel the meeting tonight. We will communicate by email regarding the tasks that need to be performed prior to our next meeting, which will be Friday, March 15 at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds in Norman Oklahoma.
      Maribeth