Re: [NobleBeekeepers] April meeting 4/21/11

  • K Bailey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

      Not sure, yet, if my day is going to work out so that I can come tonight, but thank you so much for already making me feel so welcome!

      From: Maribeth Snapp <maribethsnapp@...>
      Subject: [NobleBeekeepers] April meeting 4/21/11
      To: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 9:46 PM

      We will meet Thursday, April 21 at the Noble Public Library from 7-9 pm. George Richtmeyer will talk about installing a new queen in a hive and how to look for new queen cells that can indicate an intention on behalf of the hive to swarm.

      A presention on beneficial plants for bees in Oklahoma will be given by the OSU extension center.

    • Lowell & Carolyn McCabe
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

        Remember, the meeting is tomorrow night, not tonight.

        Carolyn

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

          Oh, right! Thanks for catching that...I have a lot on my mind these days and for most of the day I have been thinking a day ahead. Guess I would have been rather lonely if I actually drove over this evening :)