Re: [NobleBeekeepers] Thursday April 20

  • Shauna L Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      Thanks George,
      Got your message. Have called several people to bring snack. No reply
      yet but I will keep working on that. I also just realized I looked at the
      wrong date on calendar and will be to meeting on time. Let's make it a
      short meeting since it starts so late, ok?
      Thanks for the notice.

      Shauna
    • Shauna L Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2000
        Thank you Jim for bringing snack to meeting. Shauna