Re: [NobleBeekeepers] April meeting 4/21/11

  • K Bailey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20 8:03 AM

      Thanks for the update!

      --- On Tue, 4/19/11, Maribeth Snapp <maribethsnapp@...> wrote:

      From: Maribeth Snapp <maribethsnapp@...>
      Subject: [NobleBeekeepers] April meeting 4/21/11
      To: NobleBeekeepers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 9:46 PM

      We will meet Thursday, April 21 at the Noble Public Library from 7-9 pm. George Richtmeyer will talk about installing a new queen in a hive and how to look for new queen cells that can indicate an intention on behalf of the hive to swarm.

      A presention on beneficial plants for bees in Oklahoma will be given by the OSU extension center.

    • Lowell & Carolyn McCabe
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20 8:13 AM

        Welcome.  Hope to see you there.  I am making a variety of cookies to serve using honey.

        Carolyn

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20 9:43 AM

          Not sure, yet, if my day is going to work out so that I can come tonight, but thank you so much for already making me feel so welcome!

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20 11:07 AM

            Remember, the meeting is tomorrow night, not tonight.

            Carolyn

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20 11:17 AM

              Oh, right! Thanks for catching that...I have a lot on my mind these days and for most of the day I have been thinking a day ahead. Guess I would have been rather lonely if I actually drove over this evening :)