April meeting 4/21/11

  • Maribeth Snapp
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
      We will meet Thursday, April 21 at the Noble Public Library from 7-9 pm. George Richtmeyer will talk about installing a new queen in a hive and how to look for new queen cells that can indicate an intention on behalf of the hive to swarm.

      A presention on beneficial plants for bees in Oklahoma will be given by the OSU extension center.
    • K Bailey
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

        Thanks for the update!

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

          Thanks for the update!

          We will meet Thursday, April 21 at the Noble Public Library from 7-9 pm. George Richtmeyer will talk about installing a new queen in a hive and how to look for new queen cells that can indicate an intention on behalf of the hive to swarm.

          A presention on beneficial plants for bees in Oklahoma will be given by the OSU extension center.

        • Lowell & Carolyn McCabe
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

            Welcome.  Hope to see you there.  I am making a variety of cookies to serve using honey.

            Carolyn

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

              Not sure, yet, if my day is going to work out so that I can come tonight, but thank you so much for already making me feel so welcome!

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

                Remember, the meeting is tomorrow night, not tonight.

                Carolyn

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011

                  Oh, right! Thanks for catching that...I have a lot on my mind these days and for most of the day I have been thinking a day ahead. Guess I would have been rather lonely if I actually drove over this evening :)