letters of joy

  • Whitney L. Boutin, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hello people:

      George stopped by our office today, and asked me to upload some of
      the information he received in the mail last week from the Department
      of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry. Since I also recieved the same
      information I'll assume most everyone else did too, but if not the
      only thing not included here is their list of Swarm Catchers -- June
      2003. Let me know if you would like to have the Swarm Catcher list,
      and I can upload it as well.

      Enjoy,
      Whitney