Re: [NobleBeekeepers] Bylaws

  • Shauna Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2000
      Whitney L. Boutin, Jr. wrote:

      > From: "Whitney L. Boutin, Jr." <WhitneyLBoutinJr@...>
      >
      > Two days ago at the Central Oklahoma Beekeepers Association
      > meeting I got a copy of their Bylaws. I am attaching a re-worked
      > copy for our Association. This is still just a working copy. The
      > Bylaws Committee has not completed going over them, but I
      > thought you should see what we have up to this point....Whitney

      > Name: BYLAWS Noble.doc
      > Part 1.2 Type: application/msword
      > Encoding: BASE64
      Thank you WHitney,
      Now I see that your name is Boutin, not Bouton!! Well I will correct
      that in the minutes and I apologize for brutalizing your last name
      during the meeting.
      Chris,
      Were you going to type up a membership list that included names,
      addresses and phone numbers? The list you gave me was the accounting
      list, but I will need to maintain an address list. If you are not
      planning on doing that, I will keep a current list off of the receipt
      stubs you give me. However, I would like to avoid unneccessary duplicate
      work for either of us. Please email and let me know if I am to start the
      list or if you already have one started. Thank you. Shauna Evans
    • Shauna Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2000
        Whitney L. Boutin, Jr. wrote:

        > From: "Whitney L. Boutin, Jr." <WhitneyLBoutinJr@...>
        >
        > Two days ago at the Central Oklahoma Beekeepers Association
        > meeting I got a copy of their Bylaws. I am attaching a re-worked
        > copy for our Association. This is still just a working copy. The
        > Bylaws Committee has not completed going over them, but I
        > thought you should see what we have up to this point....Whitney

        > Name: BYLAWS Noble.doc
        > Part 1.2 Type: application/msword
        > Encoding: BAS
        George,
        I need to get your direct email address so that I may get meeting
        information to you. I am going to send you copies of minutes for last
        two meetings through the mail. Shauna
      • grichtmeye@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2000
          My e mail address is GRichtmeye@...