afbees

  • George Richtmeyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE STATE AGRICULTURE INSPECTOR AND HE WANTS ME TO GIVE HIM YOUR NAMES & ADDRESS & WHAT COUNTY YOUR BEES ARE IN. I DO NOT THINK IT IS UP TO ME TO TELL HIM. IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME  AND ADDRESS KNOWN TO HIM.YOU CAN GIVE IT TO HIM. HIS NAME IS DOUG DEAR. OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE. P.O. BOX 528804 OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA 73152-8804. ATTENTION DOUG DEAR. I AM SENDING THIS TO MR DEAR AND INVITE HIM TO OUR MEETING.TO TALK ABOUT  AFRICANIZED BEES  GEORGE