meeting

  • George Richtmeyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
      This Thursday is our bee meeting at 700PM. We will be showing you what to do for this coming spring. and how to make nucs from your haves.See you their. George
    • George Richtmeyer
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13 2:16 PM
        THIS THURSDAY IS OUR MEETING.SEE YOU AT 7PM GEORGE
      • George Richtmeyer
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 16, 2004
          This thursday we will have a speaker. It will be on Gm. plants and how they make honey. See you there
           George
        • George Richtmeyer
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 16, 2004