meeting

  • George Richtmeyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2004
      Will a year has gong by and it is time for us to meet again. are first meeting is this Thursday the 19th. at 7p.m. at the noble library.here are the dates for the year Feb. 19,mar18,April 15, may 20, June 17, july15, aug. 19,sep.16, oct.14, nov.18,    hope to see you their. George
    • George Richtmeyer
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
        This Thursday is our bee meeting at 700PM. We will be showing you what to do for this coming spring. and how to make nucs from your haves.See you their. George
      • George Richtmeyer
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 13 2:16 PM
          THIS THURSDAY IS OUR MEETING.SEE YOU AT 7PM GEORGE
        • George Richtmeyer
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 16, 2004
            This thursday we will have a speaker. It will be on Gm. plants and how they make honey. See you there
             George
          • George Richtmeyer
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 16, 2004