meeting

  • George Richtmeyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 2003
      DO NOT FORGET THURSDAY IS THE BEE MEETING WE HAVE A SPEAKER FROM OSU TO TELL ABOUT HONEY  PLANTS IN OKLAHOMA. SEE YOU THEIR.
               GEORGE
    • George Richtmeyer
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 16, 2003
        this Thursday is the bee meeting at 700pm
        see you their   George
      • George Richtmeyer
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 12 12:55 PM
          Please do not forget the bee meeting this Thursday  night it is very important to be there.
                    George
        • George Richtmeyer
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 18, 2003
            This Thursday is are last meeting for this year we will be watching the rest of the last tap on keeping our bees healthy. see you their at 7pm at the noble libary George
          • George Richtmeyer
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 15, 2004
              Will a year has gong by and it is time for us to meet again. are first meeting is this Thursday the 19th. at 7p.m. at the noble library.here are the dates for the year Feb. 19,mar18,April 15, may 20, June 17, july15, aug. 19,sep.16, oct.14, nov.18,    hope to see you their. George
            • George Richtmeyer
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 15, 2004
                This Thursday is our bee meeting at 700PM. We will be showing you what to do for this coming spring. and how to make nucs from your haves.See you their. George
              • George Richtmeyer
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 13, 2004
                  THIS THURSDAY IS OUR MEETING.SEE YOU AT 7PM GEORGE
                • George Richtmeyer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 16 5:29 AM
                    This thursday we will have a speaker. It will be on Gm. plants and how they make honey. See you there
                     George
                  • George Richtmeyer
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 16 10:52 AM