bee meeting

  • George Richtmeyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2003
      Will here we go again. The first meeting is this Thursday the20 at 700pm at the Noble library at the corner of pecan &5th or ash &5th.
      See you though George
    • George Richtmeyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17 3:25 PM
        Thursday the 20 is our next meeting do not forget we meet at the noble library. see you thier George.
      • George Richtmeyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13, 2004
          This Thursday is are beekeepers meeting at 7pm
           see you their. George